Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weigh-In

Last night we had our 4 week weigh in. We've had our food plans for 4 weeks now....

I wasn't going to look; I thought I didn't want to know. I knew I had lost some inches, because t-shirts are getting looser, pants are getting looser, bras are getting looser... but I'm clearly a long way from where I need to be, so I figured "it doesn't matter what the number is."

Well, I had a baaaaad day yesterday. Not bad from the standpoint of my plan; bad as in frustrating, tiring, stressful, etc. for other reasons. And I needed some good news.

So, I looked.

I'm down 10 pounds!!! I'll take it!!!

Ten pounds is but a drop in the bucket, but as the proverb says:

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That's a wonderful accomplishment and in just 4 weeks! I am so proud of you, and I am inspired by the things you've been blogging. Keep in mind that for health reasons, even dropping 5-10% of one's weight can make a significant impact. I know your goal may be more, but you are doing something good for yourself and you should be very proud!! <3 you! xo

Heather said...

yay! that's an awesome accomplishment!